Weather in April in Lethbridge, Ab
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 35.9mm (1.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 17:46 long with an average length of 15:54.
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The mean temperature in Lethbridge, Ab is cool at 5.6 °C (42.08 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lethbridge, Ab, Canada
Lethbridge, Ab Weather in April Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lethbridge, Ab:
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 771.2 kms (479.2 miles) NW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 607.8 kms (377.7 miles) NW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) NNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 287 kms (178.4 miles) NW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 321.7 kms (199.9 miles) WNW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 184.3 kms (114.6 miles) SW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 574 kms (356.7 miles) SW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 686.5 kms (426.6 miles) SSW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 766.7 kms (476.4 miles) SSW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 782.7 kms (486.4 miles) SSW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 783.1 kms (486.6 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 669.5 kms (416 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) NNE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 648.4 kms (402.9 miles) ENE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 332.4 kms (206.6 miles) NE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 790.9 kms (491.5 miles) ENE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 616 kms (382.8 miles) ESE
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 721.6 kms (448.4 miles) SSE